Welcome to Scartho Medical Centre
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
As a practice we take all reasonable steps to remove any physical barriers to access in the practice and there are a number of facilities available for people with disabilities:
- Portable & Permanent Induction Loops – for those people that are hard of hearing.
- Signs printed in acceptable colours and fonts for the visually impaired.
- Corridors wide enough for wheelchair access.
- Toilet facilities suitable for the disabled.
- Ground floor consulting rooms are available for patients that are unable to use the stairs or lifts.
- Longer appointments – for patients with learning disabilities.
(Site updated 22/01/2019)