Historically the Practice can trace its roots to 1959 when Drs John and Elizabeth Hicks began the Practice in Louth Road. It subsequently moved to the Hicks' house at 188 Waltham Road in 1962 and in 1974 moved to a semi-rural location at 26 Waltham Road before moving to Springfield Road in December 2010.
Our new building has a pharmacy attached and also houses the Integrated Nursing Team, Mental Health Team, Child Phlebotomy, Physiotherapy, 360 Ultrasound and Podiatry Team. We have the main patient waiting area on the ground floor with seating for 100 and a smaller waiting room on the first floor that seats 25.
We are a training practice and currently support foundation year doctors and medical students from HYMS. We are in process of getting accreditation to become a postgraduate training practice.