As a practice we take all reasonable steps to remove any physical barriers to access in the practice and there are a number of facilities available for people with disabilities:
- Portable & Permanent Induction Loops – for those people that are hard of hearing.
- Signs printed in acceptable colours and fonts for the visually impaired.
- Corridors wide enough for wheelchair access.
- Toilet facilities suitable for the disabled.
- Ground floor consulting rooms are available for patients that are unable to use the stairs or lifts.
- Longer appointments for patients who require one.
- Communication available in different formats i.e. different languages, braille.
- Free of charge interpretation services.